Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Bunch Of Stuff

Liam needed to do a project where he makes something with wheels. We came up with a wagon. Liam painted it. He tried cutting the cardboard for the wheels, but it was too thick. The wagon body is from an empty check box.


Liam and Jennan ready for church.


Tegan was watching a show in the boys' room, so I sat down to join her for a moment. Anna saw me and took this picture. (Looks like I should have made a diet resolution this year.)


The last week of January, the kindergarten class has it's 100th day of class, and celebrates. Here's Liam showing off some of the things they made. The visor says "I survived 100 days in Kindergarten". The necklace has 100 beads. And I think they have a bunch of things in class that day that they can count 100 of.

No comments: