Wednesday, May 14, 2008

That's hot...

I think you know that I enjoy a great burger. Even though it might just be the perfect food, there are other things to eat inside a bun. (And out of a bun, but that's a different post.)



I'm talking about chicken sandwiches! A good one is just as fulfilling as a good burger. Probably one of my all time favorite fastfood chicken sandwiches is the Charbroiled Chicken Club at Carl's Jr. One of the worst is the 99 cent McChicken sandwich at McDonalds.



Anyway, here's a coupon to get a free medium Coke (though I would guess you could get any of the sodas they offer) with the purchase of a Jalapeno Chicken Sandwich. Maybe not THAT great of a coupon (I prefer the buy one get one free variety), but if you look at the coupon closely, it says "you'll need it". I thought that was pretty funny, so I thought I'd share this with you anyway.


If you can't print that from the blog, you can get it here: http://www.carlsjr.com/coupon/jalapeno_chicken_jpg

If you go and get one and eat it, share with the rest of us what you thought in the comments section.

You're welcome!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

colleeeen said...

gahhh! spicy chicken! i can't eat stuff like this anymore - pregnancy changed my taste buds and i can't handle it. wahhh.

Ken said...

colleeeen,
I had no idea you were pregnant! Does this mean you're also getting married soon?
Well, congrats?

colleeeen said...

ken, ken, ken. didn't you come to my wedding reception almost 13 years ago? don't i send you a lame-o christmas card every year? last time i even sent a letter with it!

Ken said...

Oops! Sorry Colleen, I thought you were a different Colleen!
Was that 13 years ago?! I still talk about your reception to whom ever will listen! Good Times!

colleeeen said...

bwah ha ha! i forgive. i was gonna throw a bangin' anniversary party this year, but we ran out of free weekends and now it's gonna be a hooray for summer party. i gotta get the invites out soon!