Thursday, May 8, 2008

A New Home...

...for blogs, that is.

Why the move? I've been blogging in my MySpace page for some time now. But in order for you to see it, you have to have a MySpace page. I figure there are plenty of family and friends that are not on MySpace that would probably enjoy hearing about and seeing the goings on with our little family. Therefore, a more "public" blog was in order.

I've titled it "Ken's Bloggy Blog and Stuff". (I couldn't think of anything clever)

Comments will be welcomed and encouraged. (there may be some sort of registration, but I encourage you to do so)

I'll do my best to be funny, witty, clever, and so on. ( but that can be difficult at times, so I can't give you a guaranty, but I'll try)


Let the blogging begin!



This picture was taken at the Petrified Forrest National Park in AZ.

6 comments:

Sara Kelley said...

I'm happy you "moved." Now I can comment! Hopefully you will think that is a good thing. Happy Blogging!

Unknown said...

Ok, this looks interesting so I will keep looking in....I always like seeing what my "kids" are up to! (c:

anna said...

I'm cool with this...only if no pictures of me as "glasses girl" show up here too! :)
I agree...I'm pretty "awesomer."

Bonnie said...

Cute picture of the family! Where was it taken?

Katz said...

welcome to the blogosphere, cuz!

colleeeen said...

kennnnnn! super cool. i have a myspace account but i bloody hate that place. glad to see you've jumped on the blogwagon.