Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thanks big sis... (not)

Yesterday, Jennan apparently decided that Tegan needed some sunblock, and sprayed some in her face at point blank range. And when I say face, I mean eye. I don't think Jennan meant to spray Tegan primarily in the eye, but that's what happened.




It was her left eye. It got really puffy and red. The picture was taken a few hours after it happened. It was already looking much better. It was much worse earlier in the day. I used a really wet washcloth to try and "rinse" the eye, but an 11 month old who's already got an eye full of pain, doesn't want to hold still so you can do other things with that eye too.

Today Tegan's eye is back to normal.

Fun stuff! (sarcasm)

3 comments:

Mr. Mustachio said...

I hope you don't have your heart set on bringing back the ever-so-popular "not" jokes. I think society is happy with them being a part of recent history.

Ken said...

I'm not trying to bring them back, but I'm not afraid to utilize them either. Much like beards.

Katz said...

Poor baby!