Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm the Kung Fu Panda...

Last sunday a bunch of my family got together to celebrate some birthdays and mother's day. Primarily my nephew Hunter (6), but also my sister Kim and myself. Every good party has a pinata, and this was no exception. The kids all took a turn, and then the birthday adults got a crack at it too. Unbeknownst to me at the time, but to my delight, it was all recorded! The first clip is of the kids that wanted a turn (Liam did not want a turn) at the pinata, the second is the adults.

http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w146/kmbr6/?action=view&current=MOV01419.flv

http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w146/kmbr6/?action=view&current=MOV01420.flv

As you can see, I got a little over enthusiastic about my turn to crush the pinata. But I got the job done!

ps- my favorite part is in the second clip at about 20 seconds left! (sorry) ;P

BTW- I tried putting in an html code to put the photobucket player in the post but it wouldn't work. It said "Tag is not closed" anyone know what to do to fix that? Or how I do it differently? I copied and pasted directly from photobucket, and no go. :( Bummer.

5 comments:

Mr. Mustachio said...

The html thing means you are missing one of these two things:
> or <. When you copied and pasted did you use the edit html tab? Sometimes it will only work if you do it that way. Otherwise, look at the code and try and find a spot where a < or > is missing and type it in.

Katz said...

You can also upload it with Blogger. Next to the photo button is a film strip. That's what I started doing because YouTube wasn't copying right either.

Ken said...

I also tried the copy and paste into my MySapce, and it worked fine. I don't think it was missing anything between the two, but I'll check again the next time. As far as useing blogger for videos, I don't have the original data, that's why I needed to copy or link.
But thanks for the option ideas. I'll look into those for future posts.

Katz said...

Oh by the way... your two bat pinata moves are magical.

Sara Kelley said...

are you talking about my sister's ninnies? naughty, naughty!