Thursday, April 22, 2010

Still working on it...

Well, it was a pretty good week as far as eating goes... I did a pretty good job of walking... But I guess I can say I haven't been hardcore. And if I'm not being hardcore, how can I expect to see bigger results? But somehow, each so-so week, I'm expecting larger losses. Still not the case this week.

The lightest I weighed this week was 217.6 (or was it 218.4? I can't remember), on Wednesday before dinner. I weighed myself then because we were having Del Taco (had some expiring coupons) for Anna's Birthday Eve dinner. I think it was the next morning that I weighed 218.4. Anyhow, it's been two weeks since our week vacation in AZ, and I'm still not down below 215, like I was before we went. For shame. I'm not a big fan of going hardcore on the diet, but I have a feeling it must be done if I want to see some real success.

With that being said, We ate at Chili's for Anna's B-day dinner (had a coupon). Next week we'll be eating at Red Robin for Liam's B-day dinner, I'm sure we'll be eating out for my birthday soon after that... Not a good time to be struggling to lose weight.

I'm not being whiny or complainy, I'm just being matter of fact. I can't play the "I don't know why...?" I know why.

I'm going to try and not go over board this week. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anna said...

At least you didn't have birthday cake for breakfast this morning...I did! (And I liked it!)