Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Gotta Try This!!

KFC has a new chicken sandwich called the "Double Down"! Two pieces of bacon, two pieces of cheese, with special sauce, between two chicken breasts as buns! I'm sure you've seen the commercials.

This promo shot looks SO good!

This is a picture of a real one (lifted from the internet). Still looking mighty tasty!

I must try one of these before they are gone. I missed the "Angry" whoppers when they were here, and I'm still bummed about that. I believe you can also get the Double Down with grilled chicken breasts as well. Hmmm... I just might have to try it both ways...
Is it dinner time yet?!

4 comments:

Anna said...

I think you forgot that you had an Angry Whopper. You were not that impressed.

Kyle said...

It's $6. It's tasty. It's not worth $6.

Ken said...

@Anna- I do seem to recall having an Angry Whopper, but it was at a random BK after the "limited time". Just got "lucky" to try one.

@Kyle- Yeah, I keep trying to find a coupon to get it for less, but so far, no luck. Still want to eat one though.

kristi said...

That "sandwich" is probably your recommended daily maximum intake of a few things. So plan accordingly. Just trying to help.