Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday flashback and Birthday post 04.23.10

With mom's birthday tomorrow, I figured I'd put up some flashback pictures with her in them for today's flashback post.

Two birds with one stone, as they say...




Here's mom holding a newborn Duncan. I think that makes this picture the first picture of mom as a Grandmother.




Here is mom with all her kids + Anna and the sunset, in Hawaii!

Old school family portrait. The back says, "Dec. 1976". Dad- 29, mom- 25, me- 4, Kristi- 2, Kevin- 6 weeks. In this picture, I'm Jennan's age now, and Kristi is Tegan's age now. Kristi's got a lot more hair than Tegan does. I think dad still has that tie.

Some fun photo's there. Hope you have a great birthday mom! Love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Ken....awesome post. We are all cute in these pictures! I must admit to having a few "where did the time go" thoughts.