Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Green stuff

The green stuff continues to grow! I like when that happens.

Things are starting to fill in a bit.


In box one- everything's getting dwarfed by the broccoli. The yellow squash is doing quite well. The strawberry plants all look healthy, as well as the pepper plant. The watermelon is still WAY behind, but still green.

Here's our biggest broccoli starting to fill out.


Here's a close up on some yellow squash.



In box two- the corn has gotten taller, the zucchini plants are getting big, and the rest all look fine.




In the "corn patch", at first it just looked like dirt. I put a bit of water on it, and upon closer look... some tiny little green shoots! I looked a little closer in a few other spots and can see the tops of some others too. I'm hoping that by next week, we'll be able to see most, if not all, of them.



I like seeing the progress. Can't wait to see how much they've grown by next week. See you then.


No comments: