Monday, April 5, 2010

Friday's Flashback from 04.02.10

Looks like I forgot to do a flashback post on Friday? Huh.

Well, I'll put one up today to make up for it!

I came across this gem the other day...





I'm pretty positive that this is from the first time I shaved my head. It was such a novelty at the time. Now, it's more normal for me than actually having hair. I was HEAVILY influenced by Sinead O'connor at this time. I LOVED her music back then (and still do).
It's funny to me that most of my shirts at this time were of a "surf/surfer" theme. I've never really been one for the beach. I remember the guys in my ward that were older than me being very into surf culture, and I figure I was trying to fit in with them. I think it was right about this time that I started being more "alternative" in style as well.
Also, I think that's the skinniest I've ever been in my life. I believe I was 16 at this time. That makes Kevin about 12, depending on the time of year.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I thought you were the coolest for shaving your head! Its too weird that Kevin was so little when you looked like that.