Thursday, April 15, 2010

back on track?

Last week I didn't "weigh-in". I was in Arizona, eating like I was on a cruise... wasn't really watching what I ate. When we got home, I was about 10 pounds heavier than when I last weighed in (214.8). I was roughly 225 pounds. Yikes!

Well, we've been home for 4 days, and I'm down to 219.6 lbs. So that's good. Not sure how much of my "10" was what was sitting in my gut and intestines, and it's all just worked it's way "out", or if I've actually worked off those pounds. Maybe a combination of both.

Out of the 4 days home, I've walked on the treadmill 3 of those days.

Also, this marks the half way point of time I have to lose 40 pounds by the reunion in August. Luckily, I'm pretty much half way there (not counting my binge vacation weight- which put me a little bit behind).

We'll see how it goes in the next two weeks. There are a grip of birthdays and parties and the like, and it will be quite a challenge to stay on track... or rather not to get too far off track.

Some effort is better than no effort at all... right?

No comments: