Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy 14th!

Fourteen years ago today, Anna and I were married and sealed for time and all eternity in the Los Angeles Temple.

She was 19, and I was 23, and it was awesome. I'm one lucky fellow.


Here we are, exiting the temple as Mr. and Mrs. Foutz.


Here are all the people that were waiting for us. Many of them were able to witness our ceremony as well.

I like this picture. Anna had a beautiful dress. She worked very hard to make it that way.


We had a fun reception! Burger King Whoppers, tater tots, and an ice cream sundae bar!

It was a special day. We still feel so much appreciation for those that helped to make it an easy day for us.

I'm so lucky to have Anna as my eternal companion.

Happy 14th to us!

3 comments:

Sara Kelley said...

where's neil in the picture of everyone outside the temple?? he was there, wasn't he?

Anna said...

Wow, check out the eyeballs on Sarie! I guess paying attention to details is part of being "the reporter." I'm sure he was there, but I donno why he isn't in the pic.

Anna said...

Cute Ken! I'm the lucky one...ahhhhh (no blech).