Friday, December 4, 2009

friday flashback 12.04.09

In the picture below, taken in 1999(?), during some Christmas present opening, Kyle is having a good laugh. Why is Kyle having a good laugh? Because as Anna opened this present from me, and saw the Cocomotion box, she got REALLY excited about the Cocomotion, except, that's not what was in the box. She was so confused. But her reactions to it all were so over the top and fantastic, that we all had a good laugh about it. A classic moment. One of the few times dad had some good timing with snapping a quick picture.




And since I didn't get a chance to post a friday flashback last week, I thought I'd put up TWO pictures today!



This was taken at the Los Angeles Temple at their Christmas tree lighting way back in 1997. (At least that's what it says on the back.) We went with Claron and Carla and Catrina. I also think we met up with some other friends there too- Bryce and Heidi, and maybe Scotty. I remember Claron (and I believe Bryce?) taking running starts to shoe slide down the wet grassy hill in the front of the temple. It was a fun night. I know we have other pictures somewhere from this night too. But I think I kind of like this one best.



Happy December!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

we have a cocomotion... now i know why anna was so excited