Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday Music 05.18.09

I successfully completed the first weekend of my Wood Badge course. I had heard it said that scouters like to sing, but that had not been my experience... going to Wood Badge has changed all that.

One of the first things we received upon arriving to camp, was a song book. It has about 50 or so songs in it. Some are patriotic, some are country, some are rock, and a lot of them are silly songs.

For my music selection, I've chosen to share one of the more silly songs we've sung...

Ghost Chickens In The Sky...

4 comments:

Anna said...

Ok people...I have to tell you that the boy has not stopped singing since he got back from his first weekend of Wood Badge. Hmmm... should I call it singing, or balking... :)

Ken said...

She exagerating... sort of.

Plus, I think you meant "bokking" (like 'bok, bok'). Balking is when the pitcher fakes a throw to either the batter or first base when there's a runner on.

Unknown said...

That is hysterical!!! Love the song. It is a good thing Ken is such a good singer!

Ken said...

I'm glad you like it.