Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Flashback 05.08.09

Today's flashback picture was selected from my pile of old pictures...



The location is grandma and grandpa Letterman's coach in Hemet. The year (thanks to the writing on the back of the picture) is 1998. It's a couple days after Christmas.


If you look closely, you can see a short haired blonde. That's Kristi. It's so totally different from her hair now, that it makes the short blonde hair look so weird.


At this point, Anna and would have just celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. If you recall, overalls had a resurgence in the 90s, and as you can see, Anna's totally rocking the overalls! Wur-wurr!


I believe Kelly would be about 15, and Keith 18 in this picture.


I remember not spending a whole lot of time on that puzzle. I'm pretty sure I remember Anna, Kristi, Kelly and mom spending quite a bit of time on it. I don't remember if it was completed that day or not.


Anyway, a 10+ year flashback. Fun times.

3 comments:

Anna said...

I believe the phrase is "whert-wher." The "t" is important! :)

Unknown said...

That puzzle was fun....I don't remember what the picture on the puzzle was....but it was fun!

Kristi said...

I love puzzles! When I have my house, i'm bringin' um back!