Thursday, July 17, 2008

A little skin?! ...scandalous!


Carl's Jr. has new fries. They're a "natural cut", skin on style of french fry. Their add campaign is "Don't blush... we're showing some skin." Personally, I liked they're old fries just fine. I don't know why they had to go and change them?
I've tried the new fries already by accident. Well, maybe not "accident", but I ordered some fries last time I was at Carl's Jr. and these were the fries I got. They're not horrible, but they do have that coating a lot of other fries have now to give them a better "crunch" on the outside. At least it's a very thin layer, so it's tolerable. Also they're a bit thicker that their previous fries.


Anyway, if you need an excuse to try them, you can get a coupon for a free fries and drink with the purchase of any Prime Rib burger HERE. (By the way, if you haven't tried the Prime Rib burger yet, it's a very tasty burger. I highly recommend it.)

1 comment:

Mr. Mustachio said...

Barf in the Bag (a.k.a. Jack in the Box) changed their fries to natural cut ones a while ago, and I can't stand them. I don't have to worry about trying anything from Carl's Jr. though.