Friday, May 21, 2010

friday flashback 05.21.10

Flashback picture time...

Another picture from a very memorable family trip to Hawaii.



Ah, yes... no trip to Hawaii is complete without a hike up to the top of Diamond Head. This trip is getting close to being 10 years ago! That's crazy.
That gave me a pretty good idea!... should we plan to go next year since it will have been 10 years? Just an idea, but if it's a popular idea, we should all start saving now.
All I know, is it's fun to all get together, so whenever or wherever is fine with us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dad & I are going to Hawaii next year. It will be out 40th wedding anniversary next year. We will be going in July even though our anniversary is June 5th.....WAIT....did I just say 40th anniversary????

Kristi said...

I have the last HI family vaca picture you posted as my wallpaper and every time I look at it i wanna do it again. I'm with you, a 10 year anni re-do! Might be totally impossible, but worth a try. right guys?