Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Flashback 3.20.09

Since St. Patrick's Day was this week, I decided to dig up some old pictures of a St. Patrick's Day Party we had.


The year is 1997. We're in the "downstairs" area of Anna's folks' house. We invited a bunch of our friends over to play some silly kids' games and have some ice cream cake (Anna was still working at Baskin Robbins). I remember we had a great time hanging out and being silly.


In this picture, Anna's about to cut the cake. Looks like she's getting some input from Cindy as to what size she should cut the pieces. Sheila's making sure it tastes right. Sara's sitting on the couch in the background. I'm pretty sure that's Claron's green pants and lizard shirt, but I don't recognise the others' lower halves.


Sara, Claron and Carla watching the pin-the-hat-on-the-leprechaun game (if I remember right).

Bryce enjoying some ice cream cake, and Jaime waiting for hers.


The leprechaun and I shared a strong resemblance. I believe I grew that beard out just for the occasion.


So yeah, a fun trip down memory lane today. We'll have to try and recreate this some day. Maybe next year. We'll see.


7 comments:

cynthia said...

We all look super dope!! I love all of our green wear! My thick bob is especially crazy! Those were some good times! You were an OG leprechaun with that beard!

Kyle said...

Sheila... Jamie Groves...

Thanks for posting. :)

One of the lower-halves looks like he's in Scotty's stance.

Ken said...

Anna didn't leave a comment, but when she saw this post, one of her comments was "My boobs look so perky."

Don't tell her I told you.

Sara Kelley said...

ha! i'm totally telling...

Anna said...

So are so fired!

Kristi said...

I had to go back and check out the boobs!
Did you watch that St Patrick's Day beard contest dvd I gave you?

Ken said...

Yes I did!