Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Flashback 3.13.09

This picture was taken during a visit to New York. Kristi and Jason were living in NY, and had been there for a while. Mom and dad were planning a trip to visit them, and I tagged along too. I can't, for the life of me, remember what year this was.


I think we're on a ferry boat out to Ellis Island to visit the Statue of Liberty in this picture. I think it was August?

I'm sporting my South Africa Springboks rugby jersey. I really like that jersey. Kristi's dreads seemed so long at that time. Of course, that's nothing compared to how long they are now.
That was a really fun trip. I wouldn't want to live there, and it was a nice place to visit, but I think it was that much better being led around by someone that was living there. I couldn't imagine trying to visit a place like that on ones own. It's too big and crazy.

No comments: