Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuesday Tunes

Looks like I forgot to make my "Monday Music" post, but really I didn't forget; I just ran out of time to put one together.

With that being said, I don't really have much time today either, so I better get to it!

I actually listened to a lot of music last week. I was in many different moods and looked for something to match it.

Here's some of what I was listening to.

The Verve, "Urban Hymns"
A pretty solid listen. I think I skipped forward a couple times, but I still liked it.

Here's the main single off the CD... Bitter Sweet Symphony



Here's another song off this CD. It's in a lot of movies... "Lucky Man"





The Stills, "Logic Will Break Your Heart"
The Still are a little known band, but this CD is great. A real solid listen. This is the main single off the CD, and probably my favorite song too... "Still in Love Song"


This one's called "Lola Stars and Stripes"




deftones (they don't capitalize it), "deftones"
This CD was a let down. I believe it came out after "White Pony" which is really good, and I liked the single from this CD so I got it. But the rest of the CD isn't as good. Here's the single and the one song I like..."Minerva"




Run-D.M.C., "King of Rock"
Classic old school rap. Made me want to break dance, and I would have if I was any good at it.
King of Rock (embedding is disabled, so you'll have to go there to see/hear it)



The Walkmen, "Everyone Who Pretended To Like Me Is Gone"
A pretty good CD. Here are a couple of the ones I like best.
"Wake Up" (I'm really surprised there isn't an official video for this song, so this is a fan video [kind of dumb, but that's all there is])


"We've Been Had"



Well, that's what I've been listening to the past week. Kind of all over the place, but so am I.

No comments: