Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Music

I apparently didn't listen to much music this week. The only thing I listened to was "Absolution" from the band Muse.

I like "Time is Running Out"...



I also like "Hysteria"



The rest is ok, they just don't quite measure up to these two. At least to me.

I've noticed I've been trying to select music to match my mood lately, and that's hard to do, especially when I can't find what I'm looking for, and nothing else seems to fit. I think that's how I ended up putting Muse in. I think I want to see if I can choose music to change my mood, and if it helps or just annoys. We'll see.


Well, that's it for this post.

What have you been listening to?

2 comments:

Mr. Mustachio said...

One Day as a Lion

Anonymous said...

I'll burn you a copy of that Love and Rockets cd. Its really great.