Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday Music 11.24

Recently I popped in Blink 182's CD "Take Off Your Pants And Jacket". It always puts me in a good mood.

Here are some of my favorites...

Online Songs



First Date



The Rock Show

To see their video for this song, go HERE.



Roller Coaster (fan video)



Everytime I Look For You (fan video)



Please Take Me Home (audio)




Well, that's almost the whole CD's songs. Lucky for you.

Oh, by the way, they like to swear in their songs, so listen with caution I guess.

I think I listened to some other stuff too, but this is the one that I remember listening to the most.

What have you been listening to?

2 comments:

colleeeen said...

hmm, here we must diverge. can't stand blink 182! my most recent purchase was Nothing Is Precious Enough For Us, by a band called Death Vessel. Very neo-folky. i'm not sure i love the whole thing, but the first sing "Block My Eye" is very good.

Ken said...

Yeah, the Blink 182 is a bit juvenile, but it's a nice mental break I suppose.

Death Vessel?!... how very.