Friday, August 27, 2010

friday flashback 08.27.10

Wow, it's been a while since I've looked for a picture to put here for friday's flashback. Came across this one in the hunt. It actually doesn't look that old, but it's from late February, 2009. So about a year and a half ago.

Looks like we're having fun.

The other reason I probably chose it is because it feels like it's been sooooo long since we were at Disneyland and Ca. Adv. I really wanted to take the kids this week, but there were enough good reasons not to, that I didn't. The biggest reason was, it was just too dang HOT! I wasn't in the mood to have to deal with all that would come with the heat and the kids combined. I wanted to go on Wednesday when Kelly and Danny and other family members were going, that way I would have help with the kids, since Anna's already back in school, but Duncan had cub scouts that night, and they were playing water games, and Duncan REALLY didn't want to miss it. So anyway, I chose the easy route and just stayed home with the kids. Hopefully we can go next week sometime.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had a great time on Wednesday and missed you guys, but you are right...it was hot!
Dad renewed his pass, so when you are going let us know and maybe we can meet you.