Thursday, June 17, 2010

Anna's on vacation

Since Anna's done with school, she's home now... which is great! Except that now I can't just go on the computer and bust out awesome blog posts when ever I have the time, because she's usually already on the computer "working" or doing something "important" (email/facebook).

Either that, or she's got that mental "honey-do" list that's never ending. She's got me- driving, fixing, cleaning, reading, cooking, making, changing, moving, finding... you get the idea. And guess when she remembers something she wants me to do? Yep, just as I'm settling in for some computer time. There must be some sort of silent alarm in the chair that only she can hear or something.

So, if my posts are sporadically entered and staggered through out the weeks, you'll know why. There will be some days and weeks when Anna will be working on some sort of project, and that will free up some screen and keyboard time now and then for me, but till those times it'll be hit and miss for updates on the blog.

How is it that I'm even able to type all this out right now, you ask? Well, it's 11pm, she's asleep.

Aaahhh... peace and quiet.

(Love you honey bunches of oats!)

No comments: