Friday, June 20, 2008

Can't wait to try one...


Carl's Jr. has done it again! They've created a burger that I MUST eat! It's called a "Prime Rib Burger". It's their $6 burger pattie topped with thin sliced prime rib, grilled onions, and swiss cheese, served on a chiabatta bread bun.






Their new campaign for this burger involves a fake restaurant where regular people are brought in (set up), and they catch their reactions to eatting these burgers that they believe are worth $16!




You can see it all at fakerestaurant.com Shelby and Chris were my favorite.




I don't know when I'll get a chance to try one, but I hope it's soon! Here's where you can get a coupon for $1 off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i tried the prime rib burger today. and i don't think i'll ever need to eat one again. it wasn't that great. but thanks for the coupon (where you get the fries and a drink for free when you buy the burger). it only cost me $2.26 for the combo! the cashier apparently didn't know what she was doing. but at least it worked in my favor!